After making milk or juice, we have pulp left over.
What can we do with it? We have several ideas to turn it into a delicacy that will delight the palate and pocket. “Pulping” in our language means recycling, inventing, tasting, discovering how to eat better.
Shall we pulp?
- Tigernut pulp CAKE
- Yogurt CAKE with coconut pulp
- Original fruit pulp COOKIES
- Cocoa & nuts CREAM (video recipe)
- FACIAL MASK with oat milk pulp (COSMETIC)
- Peanut & avocado HUMMUS
- Almond raw PATÉ with herbs
- PIZZA dough with oats´ pulp
- Coconut & almond TRUFFLES (video recipe)
- Oats & Cereals pulps´ VEGGIEBURGUERS